Saturday, June 29, 2013

♥Debbie D's♥ Choice ..Sepia ..WINNER!

G'Day!!
Debbie D here today :D
Well what can I say about this weeks entries to my choice Sepia Challenge but WOWowowow!!!
You girls rocked it!!
I cant thank you enough for taking part, because I know its not an easy one or every ones choice. But you girls have blown us away :D..I hope you've become addicted to Sepia like I am, as I'd LOVE to see more.
We've all been busy voting and our winner this week with HUGE congratulations is
What can I say?? I'm just lost for words..Just simply utterly STUNNING!
You can see the rest of Karina's beautiful creations HERE
 
 
Karina can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 
 
and for the now the top 5(6!!!)hee hee
 
Equally as beautiful and Ive listed in numerical order
 
 
 
The Top 5 picks are all linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge.
 
Cuddles
Debbie D and the MDUC Girls
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. congratulations Karina. ;)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to the winner ♥
    Wonderful card Karina!
    Thanks for the top 5 girls ♥
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karina your card is simply stunning!

    Thanks for choosing my box for the TOP6...that makes me totally happy :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies.
    I can't believe I missed out on entering the challenge.
    I made a card especially and didn't look at the closing date so I was too late. DOH!!!
    Next time!

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wow Well Done Karina it really is a stunning creation...Well done everyone and Thank you so much for choosing myself in your top 5...so happy and proud to have the badge on my wee blog ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...fabulous creations! Congrats Karina! your coloring is fantastic ♥
    and thank you so much for choosing my card too , yay...got my first badge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow.... cannot stop jumping up and down here... I have won!!!! Yippijehhh!!! Makes me soooooooo happy!!! Thank you so much you wonderful ladies for choosing my card as winner and thank you for all your congrats here!! So over the moon now that I made it with my card. I had soooooo much fun creating my card in sepia colours and definitely will give it another try soon. Off now to write you.
    Big hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete